CILANTRO BICYCLE TOUR
Daily departure from 8:30 am / finish around 1:30 pm
Sit-In-Coach – small group tour
Hotel pick-up between 8 am – 8:30 am and transfer to Cilantro Villa at Tra Que Village, which is the starting point for your adventure ahead. You will start the day by cycling around the tranquil vegetable village.
Continue riding at a peaceful pace along country lanes while taking in the mesmerizing natural surroundings. Observe local life on the go and pause to see farmers toiling in their rice fields using centuries of farming practices. Peddle your way through Mandarin Tree gardens, shrimp farms, and fields of water buffalos.
Take a short break at 17th century Buddhist temple Van Duc - one of Hoi An’s oldest and biggest Buddhist temples
Continue riding your bike through rice field by the bank of Tra Que river and back to Cilantro Villa – Tra Que Village
Tra Que Organic Vegetable Village is the unique place in Hoian where a large variety of vegetables are produced for the local community. On the garden tour, you will have a chance to taste and smell common herbs grown there. You will learn how the local people of all ages spend their long days. And you will be also shown the environmentally sustainable practices, which the local villagers have used for centuries and are still being used extensively today.
After an informative and fun cooking lesson, we sit down for a delicious lunch. Enjoy!
Bring your own swimsuits, so that after the tour, you can relax and enjoy free use of our Cilantro Villa’ swimming pool - towels and showers provided.
Transfer back to your hotel.
- Hoian river life
- Rice fields
- Water buffalos
- Country lanes
- Tra Que organic village
- Lunch at Cilantro Villa Hoian
Adult : US$ 30
Child between 6 & 12 years old : US$ 15
Child under 6 years old as passengers : Free
A minimum of 02 paying adults required to run the tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Bicycle / Helmet
- Cold Waters
- Entrance tickets to Tra Que Organic Village
- Healthy Vietnamese Luncheon
- Tour of countryside
- Rain Ponchos in case of rain
Note : Free pick up & drop off in Hoian city / Hoian Beach. Extra charge will be applied for guests staying in Danang
- Our bicycle tours are suitable for all levels of health as it is an easy ride with no hills. If you are uncomfortable riding a push bike then other means of transport can be arranged for this tour.
- Both the half and full day tour experiences are heightened by the absence of souvenir sellers along the route so that all you see are the friendly Vietnamese faces.
- We aim to satisfy your desire to see the human face and magnificent landscapes of Hoian whilst acquainting you with the environmentally sustainable aquaculture and agriculture practices of our region.